Thanks for shopping with Quest Toys! We do our best to make sure every transaction is as smooth as possible but understand that the occasional mistake happens such as a damaged products due to neglect by shipping couriers or parts are missing. Below, you will find our Return Policy.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any more questions.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Quest Toys cannot accept returns on items that are not damaged. The toys we sell are hard to come by and are usually limited in quantity so, unfortunately, we can't accept returns because you don't really want the toy anymore or that it is not in "perfect" mint condition.
Box and Paint Condition
- Please note that you may not receive the item with the "perfect" box and "perfect" paint job. While we cater to many collectors and do our best to hand pick the best items, there may be shelf wear, scratches, creases, cuts, small dents, bends and/or imperfections. Unfortunately, we will not be able to exchange items due to imperfections. By placing an order on our website, you understand and accept this policy.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel orders. Please only place an order (or pre-order) when you know you absolutely want the item(s). We will not be able to cancel your order once shipping / tracking information has been applied.
Incorrect Addresses or Refused Packages
- Please ensure you have the right address prior to committing to your order. Packages that are returned due to incorrect addresses or refused, will bear a minimum of a 20% restock fee. Shipping will not be refunded. Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to appear after the product returns.
Product Returns Due To Damage By Shipping Courier
- Keep in mind that many of the toys we sell are handmade or run in small quantities by small toy companies. A small blemish or deformity can actually increase the value of a toy. But in the rare case that the toy is severely damaged by the shipping courier, we'll accept a return on the item within THREE (3) DAYS of product delivery. Any return requests made after THREE (3) DAYS will NOT be accepted.
- NOTE: All returns MUST include the manufacturer's original packaging. If ALL original packaging is not with a return, we will NOT accept your return and you will be liable for the shipping costs back to you. Also note, if you open the toy, play with the toy, and the toy breaks, we can't accept the return.
How To Return Items Due To Damage By Shipping Courier
- Contact Quest Toys within THREE (3) DAYS of product delivery.
- We will need the following:
- Please explain what is damaged
- A photo of the damage to each item(s)
- A photo of the outer box with the shipping label intact. This will be forwarded to the shipping courier for a claim to be filed.
- Once confirmed, we will issue you a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Any returns made without a RMA number will NOT be accepted!
- Ship the item(s) back inside a standard shipping box. Please write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Once we receive your return, we'll process a refund within 7-10 business days.